The FCRA imposes responsibilities on all persons who furnish information to consumer reporting agencies and on all users of consumer reports. To read more on the responsibilities, please review the current FCRA obligation notices below.
- Notice to Furnishers of Information: Obligations of Furnishers Under the FCRA
- Notice to Users of Consumer Reports: Obligations of Users Under the FCRA
- Notice to Subscribers: Data Reporting and Inquiry Input Guidelines
- Notice to Customers: Account Review Guidelines
- Notice to Customers: Prescreen Guidelines
- Collection of an Account: Federal courts have issued rulings about the use of consumer reports for the collection of an account under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
Additionally, TransUnion wishes to remind your company of Vermont law (Vermont's Fair Credit Reporting Act, 9 V.S.A. ("VFCRA") § 2480e), which requires certain users of credit reports to obtain consent of Vermont consumers prior to accessing their reports. To read more on the responsibilities, please review the Vermont reminder below.
15 CFR Part 1110: Access to the Death Master File
You need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® to see the documents. You can download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software from the Adobe Web site.