Identity and Address Verification
Verify patient identity and address information at the point-of-service.
TransUnion Healthcare Identity and Address Verification compares patient self-reported data against our extensive databases of consumer demographic and financial information – and any discrepancy is instantly highlighted for further action at the point-of-service.
Benefits of ID and Address Verification:
Improve your processes with minimal changes to your existing systems.
- Step 1:
- Patient identity information is sent to TransUnion Healthcare via a standard HL7 feed from your registration system.
- Step 2:
- TransUnion Healthcare compares the patient registration information against multiple data sets.
- Step 3:
- The patient registration information and TransUnion Healthcare patient information is returned side-by-side for analysis.
- Step 4:
- The user is alerted of any discrepancies, alerts or Red Flags by a pop-up message that displays in front of the registration screen.
- Step 5:
- The user is able to resolve any discrepancies with the patient at the point-of-service.
Data elements delivered
Easily integrate TransUnion Healthcare Identity and Address Verification into your front-end processes.