Match patients to the appropriate financial assistance program with charity screening at the point of service.
TransUnion Healthcare Interview Wizard is a patented, rules-based decision engine that leads financial counseling staff through an objective, automated interview process to determine patients’ eligibility for financial assistance programs.
Benefits of Interview Wizard:
Improve your charity care eligibility processes with minimal changes to your existing systems.
- Step 1:
- Patient identity information is sent to TransUnion Healthcare via a standard HL7 feed from your registration system.
- Step 2:
- The patient’s likelihood to qualify for financial assistance and charity care programs is calculated using their credit report and our patented data analysis.
- Step 3:
- Using a standard patient interview process, the user collects necessary information to populate program-specific applications.
- Step 4:
- Based on the information gathered during the interview, and calculations delivered by TransUnion Healthcare, all financial assistance and charity care programs for which the patient qualifies are identified and prioritized according to maximum value.
- Step 5:
- All program applications are automatically populated with the necessary patient information.
- Step 6:
- Supporting documentation can be scanned and indexed to each application.
Easily integrate TransUnion Healthcare Interview Wizard into your existing front-end processes.