NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sweepstakes Program and Sponsor. Participation in 2023 TransUnion Credit Monitoring Feedback Sweepstakes (the Sweepstakes) constitutes Entrant’s (defined below) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Entrant is free to disclaim any prize and status as Entrant, and as a result would not be eligible to receive any prize. The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by TransUnion Interactive Inc., located at 555 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL 60661 (Sponsor).
2. Entry Period. The Sweepstakes begins on April 18, 2023 at 12:00am CST and ends on May 24, 2023 at 5:00pm (the Entry Period). Only entries submitted and received during the Entry Period will be accepted. Sponsor is the official timekeeper of this Sweepstakes.
3. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to TransUnion Credit Monitoring subscribers as of April 17, 2023 who (i) received an invitation to complete a survey via email; (ii) are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C.; and (iii) are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry.
Employees or agents of Sponsor or its parent or affiliate companies, and its vendors, legal counsel, or fulfillment agencies involved with this Sweepstakes, or Closely Related Individuals (defined below) are not eligible. Third Parties (defined below) (or its Closely Related Individuals), or Public Officials (defined below) (or its Closely Related Individuals) are not eligible to enter. Eligibility is contingent upon agreement to, compliance with, and fulfillment of all requirements of these Official Rules. Participation in the Sweepstakes in any way, including submission of any entry or the partial completion of any acts of entry or any other steps taken to participate in the Sweepstakes in any manner, constitutes full and unconditional agreement with all provisions of these Official Rules.
Closely Related Individuals means parents, spouse, spouse’s parents, domestic partner, domestic partner’s parents, children, children’s spouses, children’s domestic partners, grandparents, grandparent’s spouses, grandparent’s domestic partners, grandchildren, grandchildren’s spouses, grandchildren’s domestic partners, agents, any individual related by blood or affinity whose close association is the equivalent of a family relationship or any individual who shares a person’s residence, except for tenants and employees.
Public Officials means any (i) officer or employee of a foreign, national, local or municipal government, whether elected or appointed; (ii) official holding an executive, legislative, administrative, or judicial position of any kind; (iii) person acting in an official capacity or exercising a public function for or on behalf of any government or its instrumentality; (iv) any officer or employee of a public international organization; (v) political parties, their officials, and candidates for public office; or (vi) employees of government-controlled enterprises which is a legal entity created, owned, or controlled by a government to undertake activities on its behalf or under its supervision.
Third Parties means any party or person that is not Sponsor’s (including parent or affiliate companies) employee, and who has, or may potentially have, a commercial business relationship with Sponsor (including parent or affiliate companies). This does not include any party or person that has a direct-to-consumer relationship with Sponsor (including parent or affiliate companies).
4. How to Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING.
By participating in the Sweepstakes in any way you will become an “Entrant.” Each Entrant who enters using the below method of entry will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. Each Entrant is limited to 1 (one) entry during the Entry Period.
During the Entry Period, follow the instructions in the email invitation to go to the survey website and complete a survey (“Survey”), once the Entrant has successfully completed the Survey, the Entrant will be entered once into the Sweepstakes.
5. Conditions of Entry. By entering or participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and its authorized representatives, which are final and binding in all matters concerning this Sweepstakes. Entries not legitimately submitted in accordance with these Official Rules are void. Only qualified entries received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period are eligible for participation. Participation must be by Entrant. If the identity of the individual who actually participated in the Sweepstakes cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected individual’s entry will be deemed ineligible.
Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules, tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes (including without limitation, tampering with websites or email addresses), or acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
6. Prize. Ten (10) Prizes are available. Each Prize consists of a $500 Amazon gift card sent via email.
Prize specific terms and conditions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal for additional terms and conditions.
Sponsor is in no way responsible for any cancellations, delays, postponements, diversions, substitutions, changes in service or accommodations, or any other act, omission, or result thereof, caused by any third party. All prizes must be accepted as awarded without substitution and are not, in whole or in part, assignable, transferable, or available for resale. Prizes have no cash surrender value, except where required by law. Sponsor has made no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize. This includes, without limitation, any warranty, representation, or guarantee related to any prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor may substitute a prize (or a component thereof) with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Other prize substitution options are available where required by law. Federal, state, and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of any prize not specified in the Official Rules as being awarded are the winner’s sole responsibility.
Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If any potential winner is disqualified, not eligible, or for any other reason cannot accept the prize as stated, then Sponsor may randomly select a new potential winner from the remaining pool of eligible Entrants.
Only the number of each prize set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. In the event that any error, mistake, failure or discrepancy causes more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be promoted, noticed or claimed, Sponsor may award only the stated number of prizes by conducting a random drawing from among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
7. Winner Determination and Verification. The process leading to the random selection of a potential prize winner is within the sole discretion of Sponsor. Within a reasonable time after the end of the Sweepstakes Period, 10 (ten) Entrants will be randomly drawn from the pool of all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Potential winners may be subject to eligibility verification, on an ongoing basis, by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding.
To be verified as eligible to receive a prize, each potential winner must fulfill all requirements and continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and not be disqualified for any reason. Each potential winner will be notified by email through Sponsor’s vendor (subject to Sponsor’s discretion). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted using the information provided; if any prize or notification is returned as undeliverable or yields an error or undeliverable type “bounce back” email (regardless if the message is ultimately delivered to the recipient); if the potential winner fails to sign and return any required documentation or fails to comply with these Official Rules; if a potential winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize (or any portion) as stated; or if the potential winner cannot be verified as eligible for any reason at any time before, during, or after the Sweepstakes Period, the potential winner is disqualified and forfeits the prize (or relevant portion, subject to Sponsor’s discretion), and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries.
In the event that an Entrant or potential winner is disqualified, the foregoing process will be repeated until all prizes are awarded. EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY LAW, NO PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED TO A DISQUALIFED ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Odds of winning the prize is dependent on the number of entries.
8. Limitations of Liability. By entering or participating in this Sweepstakes or any prize in any way, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, and thereby does release and discharge Sponsor, and each of their respective parent and affiliate companies, vendors, suppliers, consultants, sub-contractors, distributors, legal counsel, and advertising, marketing, public relations, and promotional/fulfillment agencies, and its respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents, as well as the Closely Related Parties and household members of each such individual (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any loss, damage, injury, claim, or cause of action related in any way whatsoever to this Sweepstakes, these Official Rules, or the rights, consents and licenses granted to Sponsor under these Official Rules, including without limitation, infringement of any right of publicity or intellectual property; threatened or actual injury, loss or damage to any person, including death and disability; defamation or portrayal in a false light (intentional and unintentional); invasion of privacy; and damage to or loss of property, arising out of such Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize.
To the maximum extent allowed by law, in no event will Released Parties be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of this Sweepstakes.
Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind; (ii) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, any internet or email service provider, any promotional or advertising agency, printing or computing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries or the announcement of the winner or prize; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including without limitation computers, phones, and tablets, that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or access to the Sweepstakes materials; (vi) the receipt, use or misuse of any Sweepstakes prize; or (vii) any other errors in any materials, information or announcements associated with the Sweepstakes. If for any reason an Entrant’s entry is confirmed by Sponsor to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted by Sponsor, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, subject to availability and provided that the Sweepstakes Period has not then expired.
9. Right to Modify or Cancel. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is found invalid or unenforceable, these Official Rules will otherwise remain in effect in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was never included. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor may cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes or any part of it, in any way, if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Sweepstakes is not capable of executing as Sponsor intended, or that any error, omission, fraud, technical failure, tampering, computer virus, or other factor, technical or otherwise, beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, impairs or may impair Sponsor’s ability to properly conduct the Sweepstakes, subject to any applicable law or regulation. In such event, Sponsor may, but is not obligated to, award any applicable prize by conducting a random drawing from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the cancellation, suspension, or modification of the Sweepstakes. Inclusion in such random drawing is Entrant’s exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
11. Winner’s Names. After Sponsor confirm the winners, Sponsor will post the winners’ names at https://www.transunion.com/legal/sweepstakes/sweepstakes-winners until July 1, 2023. Winner agrees and understands that their name will be posted on the website listed in this section.