Trended credit data
Information ― like credit balances, past due accounts and 30 months of account history ― shows how consumers' behavior has changed over time.
- Score more consumers using a fluid score rather than traditional static scores
- Leverage account monitoring and updates to millions of records daily
- Be alerted when triggers like finances or life events change ― information that could impact propensity to pay
Our data uses supplemental sources not found in traditional credit scores ― like account balances, credit limits and past due summaries.
- Quickly eliminates unreliable information from the web and time spent on manual searches and uses skip tracing to filter through billions of records in seconds
- Reveal insights otherwise invisible on traditional credit scores, such as phone numbers, addresses, place of employment, relatives, associates and more
- Continually monitor and refresh customer data to eliminate errors and ensure information ― like addresses, phone numbers and name changes ― is up to date
Scoring and analytics
Sophisticated recovery scoring fuels maximum efficiency throughout the entire recovery cycle.
- Leverage deep consumer insights to drive collections strategies
- Use advanced analytics and modeling to recover more debt by focusing resources on high-yield inventory first
- Make informed decisions to find more money from the same amount of inventory, quickly