Millions of Americans face increased identity fraud risk daily due to data breaches. This exposure has direct impact on government agencies’ abilities to serve constituents, deliver benefits effectively, and reduce fraud, waste and abuse.
TransUnion’s Public Sector Breach Intelligence Dashboard helps organizations understand the scope of risk they face and plan operational changes to protect constituents and themselves. In this report, you’ll learn:
- How Americans are affected by data breaches and risks they face from fraud targeting the public sector
- Identity theft trends across key public sector categories, including healthcare, tax, law enforcement, and phone and utilities
- The most significant areas of public sector fraud risk from data breaches
- The potential impact identity theft has on your agency
- Purpose-built fraud mitigation strategies for public agencies